Saturday 15 September 2007

I love India

I was born in India but have lived in England for the past 42 years, having travelled here by road with no money in my pocket, and had a biblical finish in Paris on the 40th day. All I want to do is share my feelings for India with you out there - and give you rich links to the world that is contemporary India: tourism, Hotels, history and so on. I will provide a rich links to all manners of India related sites, including its literature and poetry, its mythology, and making a leap its advances in IT technology and science in general. I will chatter away about my absent and dead friends, showcase their talent (copyright permitting)... take an excursion to swankiest restaurants and then talk about Bollywood stars. Wait for the India riches to rain on you all.

PLEASE link to this Blog :
http://asia-major.blogspot.com

Thank you for now

3 comments:

kriskini said...

You could share some of your experiences of your by-the-road trip from India to UK 42 years back - It
should make interesting reading.

The links to India site can include some on Money market..

Kris

Unknown said...

Wonderful concept.Waiting to read about and trace ur journey.

M Taher said...

Ken
This wandering librarian is back. Thanks for the email.
Giving a sense of dynamism to what Krishna suggests, here is a better path for you.
FYI. I completed my visual travelogue. It is simply clicking at the cities or spots I have been too. You can also try, another similar source: world66.com
Best, MT